Access Health CT “Healthy Chats” Continue in November
Free, Virtual Educational Sessions Offered in both English and Spanish
HARTFORD, Conn. (November 9, 2020) — Throughout November, Access Health CT (AHCT) is continuing to host a series of free virtual educational sessions known as “Healthy Chats” to help residents become familiar with the marketplace, and the available tools to get coverage during the Annual Open Enrollment Period that ends on December 15, 2020, for coverage starting on January 1, 2021.
Healthy Chat sessions held in October reinforced the interest and need for helping Connecticut residents in an ongoing virtual format, with statistics showing:
- 95% of attendees were attending their first Healthy Chat
- 64% of attendees were not current AHCT customers
- Nearly 500 attendees signed-up
- Only 22% were extremely or very familiar with AHCT before the Healthy Chat
Access Health CT Healthy Chat Calendar for November
- Thursday, November 12 at 6:00 m. **Spanish Only**
- Wednesday, November 18 at 3:00 m.
- Thursday, November 19 at 6:00 m.
Important: Healthy Chats are free, held virtually via Zoom, and no enrollments will be processed.
Join a Healthy Chat here or at Learn.AccessHealthCT.com/FindUs
Ways to Get FREE Enrollment Help
- Online: AccessHealthCT.com (Live chat: AccessHealthCT.com click “Live Chat” icon)
- Phone: 1-855-805-4325, Mon. – Fri. 8 AM – 8 PM, Sat. 9 AM-3 PM
- With Certified Brokers or Enrollment Specialists in your community
- At a time that works for you at a Virtual Enrollment Fair*, more information here.
- In-Person at an Enrollment Location* in Groton, Bridgeport, New Haven, New Britain, Stamford, or Hartford. For more information click here.
*IMPORTANT: All in-person locations and Virtual Enrollment Fairs are by appointment only. To schedule, click here or visit Learn.AccessHealthCT.com/FindUs. Locations are subject to change.