Access Health CT Kicks Off The Annual Open Enrollment Period
Open Enrollment period began November 1, 2020 and ends December 15, 2020
HARTFORD, Conn. (November 2, 2020)—Access Health CT (AHCT) today announced that the 2021 Annual Open Enrollment period has begun. Connecticut residents can enroll or renew their health insurance plan on the marketplace from November 1 to December 15, 2020, with their coverage starting on January 1, 2021.
Access Health CT is the state’s official health insurance marketplace, where you can shop, compare and enroll in quality healthcare plans; and it is the only place where you can qualify for financial help to lower your costs, or be eligible for free or low-cost coverage through HUSKY Health (Medicaid/Children’s Health Insurance Plan/CHIP).
During the last few months, AHCT has worked to improve and adapt its enrollment channels to help as many residents as possible get the coverage they need; taking all the necessary safety measures to help people enroll in or renew their health insurance plan.
Ways to get FREE help
- Online: AccessHealthCT.com
- Live chat: AccessHealthCT.com, click “Live Chat” icon
- Phone: 1-855-805-4325, Mon. – Fri. 8 AM – 8 PM, Sat. 9 AM-3 PM
- With Certified Brokers or Enrollment Specialists in your community
- At a time that works for you at a Virtual Enrollment Fair*, more information here
- In-Person at an Enrollment Location* in Groton, Bridgeport, New Haven, New Britain, Stamford, or Hartford. For more information click here.
Locations are subject to change.
“We would like to remind Connecticut residents that we are here to help, and all assistance to enroll or renew coverage is free,” said Chief Executive Officer of Access Health CT, James Michel. “Many have lost their health insurance due to job loss, and we want to let you know that through Access Health CT over 90% of people qualify for financial help, low-cost or free coverage that can give you peace of mind if you get sick or injured.”