Access Health CT Offering Multiple Ways To Get Free Help
In-Person Locations and Virtual Help is Available During the Open Enrollment Period
HARTFORD, Conn. (November 12, 2020) — Access Health CT (AHCT) today announced that thousands of CT residents have already engaged with the marketplace in the first few days of the annual Open Enrollment Period that started on November 1 and ends on December 15, 2020 for healthcare coverage beginning on January 1, 2021.
“During the last open enrollment period, Access Health CT welcomed close to five thousand residents at our centers and fairs, and over three thousand enrolled in-person,” said Chief Executive Officer of Access Health CT, James Michel. “Access Health CT will continue to offer free help virtually at enrollment fairs or at our six in-person enrollment locations.”
About In-Person Enrollment Locations:
- AHCT will welcome customers by appointment only with strict safety protocols (mask wearing, hand sanitizing, temperature checks, social distancing and standard health questionnaire).
- The Enrollment Locations are open M-F from 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. For more information, click here.
- Bridgeport: 333 State Street
- New Britain: 1 Liberty Square
- Stamford: 110 Prospect Street
- Groton: 541 Eastern Point Road
- New Haven: Project Access Navigator, 63 York Street
- Hartford: Community Renewal Team Navigator (CRT), 330 Market Street
About Virtual Enrollment Fairs:
- Customers can select the day that work best for them and speak to a customer service representative to enroll.
- Customers need a computer, tablet or smart phone to access their account during the call and internet connection.
- Virtual Enrollment Fairs are by appointments only offered on select Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, & Saturdays. For more information, click here.