The 2019 Health Insurance Open Enrollment Period Ends Saturday, December 15, 2018
Free help is still available online, in-person or over the phone
HARTFORD, Conn. (December 11, 2018)—Access Health CT (AHCT) today reminded Connecticut residents that the 2019 Health Insurance Open Enrollment Period ends this Saturday, December 15, 2018. Individuals can find free help online, in-person or over the phone.
- Visit AccessHealthCT.com
- Enrollment fairs this Saturday December 15, from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Jonathan Law High School – Cafeteria
20 Lansdale Avenue Milford, CT
UConn Stamford – Auditorium
1 University Place, Stamford, CT
*Registration is encouraged, but not required.
- Seven enrollment centers welcoming residents Monday-Friday.
- Reminder: individuals can get a 20% off Lyft rides to and from all centers and fairs.
- Customers can contact their brokers or search for one here.
- Call center hours of operation:
- Monday-Thursday this week: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday, December 15: 8 a.m. – midnight